Skip to main content

Two Visions that I pass on for your encouragement.

I was sent two visions in the last couple of days, one that confirms what we as a ministry have been believing for and standing in faith to see.   Along with another word which I share,  both for your encouragement and edification.


1.  Last week we saw several earth tremors in NZ, this was a significant moment.... these were not the same tremors as others. There was great significance in these.... i felt the Lord speak to me about this happening a while ago..as you would know Justine. I saw the hand of God in a vision and he dropped a pebble in the water i saw what was a vibration hitting the Shores of NZ....but today... i see something rising out of the waters. Something is about to Hit New Zealand... like a crystal stalactite  it will rise into a tall building... as i looked up it grew and grew.... like a tower..... far and above all buildings....

People were surprised because it came suddenly and it grew sooooo quickly......  as i looked again, it reminded me of a castle.. tall and thin.... and then likened to a sculptured Ice Sculpture....

Again people just looked at it....

I then saw people right at the top shouting " Get up here!!!!"......   people were wondering how to get up.... down below there was a door, suddenly it reminded me of a lighthouse.... I then saw two great birds.. a phoenix and an eagle.... they were circling the building.... it sort of made me a little dizzy.... 

Then I saw the ox and the Lion.... then I realised it was the four living creatures..... against the leopard  the bear and the tiger... there was a war in the heavens or just above this building...... many buildings fell but this one stood tall.... 

Strange because then I saw the building start to melt.... as I watched it melt.... I saw the people who were in the building turn to eagles.... white pure eagles.... and they flew....into the distance.

I watched these eagles.... and as I watched... they were cir clinging the city ... they continued.... and strangely many buildings began to arise again... but it reminded me of Bright City... almost like Vegas Lights were everywhere....they were blinking like Christmas trees....

He is calling His people into a place... they will start to gather in.... this building was a hub.... many came....many were protected... many were taught....

I call this the Crystal City.......(Alexandra Bekiaris)

2. "I saw an ancient book positioned as if being read and as I watched a mighty wind arose and began turning the page.  I was reminded of Psalm 139:16 where it speaks of how all our days were written in His book.  We (the church) those who have been sealed with the Holy Spirit have a new chapter in the life of His church (His bride) as as the Spirit moves so we are to move in unison with Him.

(Esther Diprose.)

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have time for breakfast?

I had this dream last night where I saw my sister busy working in her restaurant.  She had advertised in the paper and she was so busy she had no time for her family.  I was sitting eating breakfast with my other sister feeling almost lazy in comparison with the first sister, but knowing that I was not lazy, but busy too in a different way.  I had no idea when she would have time for her family.  She was doing what she loved, she was bringing people into her restaurant and it was going really well, but her family life was suffering. In pondering on this, it speaks for itself really.  But added to that is that we can often compare with one another or judge one another in the way things are being done.  I think regularly of Nehemiah these days and how we are all called to rebuild the wall, but we all have different parts of the wall we are called to build and look after and each part is important to the whole wall.  So lets please as a body of Christ, ...

Latest Prayer Update

Since writing last – We continue to pray about the tent meeting but the Lord seems to continue to have that on hold as I believe he has another way of doing the same thing but in a new way where the whole body will be used and so we wait until all the pieces come together.   Please be patient with us in this. Africa – We continue to have words given to us about Africa and so the Lord is definitely talking about Africa but he seems to be widening the vision with it all, not just Malawi.   It seems more like at this stage visiting a number of African Countries wherever the Lord leads, empowering people – a bit like the last China trip but for longer and more countries and so too we wait for all the pieces to fit together. He has said to have our bags packed ready to go at a moments notice and so we have done that by faith, there are just a few other things that need to come together to make this possible.    Picton – We were blessed to be part of a team that we...

Will you play the piano - will you spit and touch a man's toungue?

We had our worship group the other night and to begin with I saw someone playing the playing so I asked if anyone could and would play the piano because that is what I saw happening in the spirit.  I may have been wrong in the what I saw but I stepped out in faith but alas no one stepped forward to play the piano so Jim played it and I believe in this the Lord was teaching us some valuable lessons.  Jim cannot play the piano at all but he was willing to be used. This morning I was reading in Mark 7:32-35  "There some people brought to him a man who was deaf and could hardly talk, and they begged him to place his hand on the man...    Jesus put his fingers into the man's ears.  Then he spit and touched the man's tongue.  He looked up to heaven and with a deep sigh said to him "Ephphatha!" (which means, "Be opened!).  At this the man's ears were opened, his tongue was loosened and he began to speak plainly. I was reminded of the other night ...

Expectations and frustrations

Last night I had this dream and I saw myself going up the mountain with my husband and as we went up the mountain to the snow I saw the most beautiful waterfall flowing in the bush and the scenery was just beautiful and as we reached base camp there were many people waiting to go on the ski lift to the mountain but they were having to wait because as I watched the snow was melting so fast because the sun was coming out so strong the the snow was melting like right before your eyes and people were no longer able to ski.  People were getting frustrated because they had come to go skiing and now no longer were able to, but for others like myself I so was enjoying the scenery that because the snow was melting there was so much beauty all around.  At the same time there was aeroplanes flying around doing acrobatic flying in the sky and other people were in stands watching the planes flying around. As I looked at this this morning, I believe we are coming into a time where the ...

2 Chronicles 20 The Fear of a King

Yesterday I listened to a wonderful message from the Bethel weekly sermons on the Creative power of Thanksgiving. It was so good and something I talked a little about on Wednesday about giving thanks in all circumstances and how that changes our circumstances.  These are some of my thoughts as I searched the scriptures he brought; He talked from 2 Chron 20 about how Jehosphophat (King) feared the armies that were coming against him. Here was a king who was afraid. That gave me great encouragement right there, if a King can be afraid, then it's okay too if I am. I know for myself I am often afraid of things that I see coming and I don't know how to handle it. Neither did Jehosophophat and so he called all the people together and sought the Lord.  First position in our place of fear is to seek the Lord.  Verse 12 "For we have no power against the great multitude that is coming against us, nor do we know what to do, but our eyes are upon you." So often we don't kn...

My grace is sufficient.

Yesterday I had three pictures; One, people came bringing bad news. The second, others had been offended and shut me out. And the third, I was on a airport runway and another plane tried to take me off the runway before I could lift off and go where I was going, but I was able to get away from it. As I prayed about these pictures the Lord had given me I believed he said to me; “Be careful who you listen to and go with.  Things are going to try and bring discouragement and shut you out and they will try to take you off track but keep focused.  Build my church”. So discouragement and obstacles are trying to get in the way of the purposes of God being fulfilled in my life and those around me and hence why I share what the Lord showed me because I believe for many in this season of change right now, hold onto what you believe God has said over you and don’t allow the enemy to abort the promises in your life. Something over the last several weeks that keeps c...