Skip to main content

A couple of warnings to those in leadership/ministry.

Last night I had a dream and I want to share it with you.

In the first part of the dream I saw like a Parachute festival being organised and in the setting up of things different things were being put on the road and one of those was a tent that a baby was going to sleep in.  As it was being put up a couple of big trucks drove by and didn't see the tent.  It was alright at that point but then the truck drivers were talked too because if they drove by again there was going to be a baby sleeping in it and if they continued to drive the way they were, they would run it over and kill the baby.

Big trucks often represent powerful ministries and babies often represent new ministries.  And so I saw this first part of the dream as a warning to powerful ministries or ministries that are already going.  We are coming into a time where new ministries are coming out on the road and in this process please be careful not to run them over.  They are young and need to be protected and just like a baby if you ran over it, the same feeling of grief is there if you carry on the road you have been travelling without watching out for them and making way for them.


God want us all to be blessed so that we can be a blessing, so we need to protect those young new ministries getting on the road and make way for them and allow them to grow, encourage and teach them and those bigger ministries have loads of experience and knowledge that the younger ones coming onto the scene need, so share with them your knowledge and experience so that they don't run into the same pitfalls that you may have run into.  And like parachute festival there are thousands of people needed to help run parachute, all different areas needed, there is enough room for us all and we all have our part to play in order for it to run smoothly.


In the second part of the dream I saw the leader of this group of people at the festival who had people working for him and we were talking, he was the leader of a bunch of drivers.   He had a problem, he was going away and had to leave someone in charge and he had two men, one a young man who one of his customers wanted and really liked and the customer was one of influence and power but the worker was young and untrustworthy, while he had another man, who was I think of Indian decent, sitting waiting, but he was a man of integrity and character.  Unfortunately he chose the younger man against advice to do otherwise and he chose the younger worker that the customer had wanted, falling to pressure and gave notice to the Indian man of character.  In so doing his business never grew anything beyond where it was because he kept the younger man and in fact it got into trouble.

This second part of the dream I believe is a warning to pick people of integrity and character rather than the peoples choice, because in the long run you and your ministry will prosper, but if you choose people who are liked by people, young and charismatic but not people of good character then your ministry may suffer.  And young may not necessarily mean young in age but young in maturity.
The scripture from Prov 14:12 came to mind at the time "There is a way that seems right to a man but in the end leads to death." and as I looked it up I saw in Prov 14:11 "The house of the wicked will be destroyed but the tent of the upright will flourish".
Lets be a people of courage and pick people who are upright and of good character and not succumb to pressure of man and God will bless you and everything will flourish.














Popular posts from this blog

Latest Prayer Update

Since writing last – We continue to pray about the tent meeting but the Lord seems to continue to have that on hold as I believe he has another way of doing the same thing but in a new way where the whole body will be used and so we wait until all the pieces come together.   Please be patient with us in this. Africa – We continue to have words given to us about Africa and so the Lord is definitely talking about Africa but he seems to be widening the vision with it all, not just Malawi.   It seems more like at this stage visiting a number of African Countries wherever the Lord leads, empowering people – a bit like the last China trip but for longer and more countries and so too we wait for all the pieces to fit together. He has said to have our bags packed ready to go at a moments notice and so we have done that by faith, there are just a few other things that need to come together to make this possible.    Picton – We were blessed to be part of a team that we...

Will you play the piano - will you spit and touch a man's toungue?

We had our worship group the other night and to begin with I saw someone playing the playing so I asked if anyone could and would play the piano because that is what I saw happening in the spirit.  I may have been wrong in the what I saw but I stepped out in faith but alas no one stepped forward to play the piano so Jim played it and I believe in this the Lord was teaching us some valuable lessons.  Jim cannot play the piano at all but he was willing to be used. This morning I was reading in Mark 7:32-35  "There some people brought to him a man who was deaf and could hardly talk, and they begged him to place his hand on the man...    Jesus put his fingers into the man's ears.  Then he spit and touched the man's tongue.  He looked up to heaven and with a deep sigh said to him "Ephphatha!" (which means, "Be opened!).  At this the man's ears were opened, his tongue was loosened and he began to speak plainly. I was reminded of the other night ...

2 Chronicles 20 The Fear of a King

Yesterday I listened to a wonderful message from the Bethel weekly sermons on the Creative power of Thanksgiving. It was so good and something I talked a little about on Wednesday about giving thanks in all circumstances and how that changes our circumstances.  These are some of my thoughts as I searched the scriptures he brought; He talked from 2 Chron 20 about how Jehosphophat (King) feared the armies that were coming against him. Here was a king who was afraid. That gave me great encouragement right there, if a King can be afraid, then it's okay too if I am. I know for myself I am often afraid of things that I see coming and I don't know how to handle it. Neither did Jehosophophat and so he called all the people together and sought the Lord.  First position in our place of fear is to seek the Lord.  Verse 12 "For we have no power against the great multitude that is coming against us, nor do we know what to do, but our eyes are upon you." So often we don't kn...

GRM Call to prayer - "Who will weep for the Bride?"

Something I realised in my recent trip away to the Canterbury region is again the confirmation and call of my heart to see the bride raised up to be who she is called to be. A pure spotless bride who is ready for her beloved and walking in everything He has promised us as His authority here on the earth.  I realised afresh as I listen to different people, hear and see different reasons as to why people aren't going to church, or perhaps have recently moved churches for some reason, basically peoples hurts and frustrations regarding 'Church', that there is a disconnect in how people see things and how the word of the Lord the bible teaches us in how we ought to love one another and forgive one another.  Hence why we are seeing a 'powerless' church.  The word says that if we bite and devour one another we will be destroyed (Gal 5:15) All of us have a heart and passion, yours might be for the lost, it might be for the single parents, or the sick, etc. but the Lord...

Assuming motives can be dangerous.

Reading 2 Sam 10 this morning and what struck me was how something so simple that was supposed to bless and encourage someone, can be totally taken the wrong way and in that, cause major damage. In this story King David is wanting to express kindness to Hanun whose father had died.   But Hanna’s nobles, those close around him, spoke to him and suggested that in fact he wasn’t wanting to express sympathy at the death of his father, but rather exploring and spying out the city in order to overthrow it.   Because of this, they attack those who are sent on behalf of King David and shame them and in return, David retaliates. Ki ng David’s heart was to bless and to honour another King, but after that King Hanun listened to those around him, who planted thoughts other than those of David’s, and in the process caused a war. How often do we not take things as face value but try to work something out according to the way we see it, rather than perhaps the way i...

Expectations and frustrations

Last night I had this dream and I saw myself going up the mountain with my husband and as we went up the mountain to the snow I saw the most beautiful waterfall flowing in the bush and the scenery was just beautiful and as we reached base camp there were many people waiting to go on the ski lift to the mountain but they were having to wait because as I watched the snow was melting so fast because the sun was coming out so strong the the snow was melting like right before your eyes and people were no longer able to ski.  People were getting frustrated because they had come to go skiing and now no longer were able to, but for others like myself I so was enjoying the scenery that because the snow was melting there was so much beauty all around.  At the same time there was aeroplanes flying around doing acrobatic flying in the sky and other people were in stands watching the planes flying around. As I looked at this this morning, I believe we are coming into a time where the ...