Skip to main content

There is an army rising up!

Are you struggling in your family?  Are you struggling with people in the body of Christ?  Keep going in love and you will see the breakthroughs you long for.

Over the past few months the Lord has been showing me some scenes where the enemy has been trying to attack and destroy families, and so I believe it is a time where we need to be alert of the devils schemes and counter attack with the truth and the love of God.   Three areas we ourselves as a ministry are currently contenting for breakthrough in are:
1.  the unity of the body of Christ, 
2.  for whole families to come to Christ
3.  for mental health issues to be overcome
.... and so of course the enemy wants to come and try and destroy in whatever way He can within churches, within families, in individuals and so I/we need to be alert to the schemes of the enemy.  Romans 12:21  "Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good."

One vision I share with you I had before Christmas.  I had this vision that was quite horrific as I watched a brother deceive and then murder his brother, I saw evil animals around the house and it was really quite a scene as I watched the murder without remorse, taking place.  As I was trying to take others out of there into a place of safety we were pursued by an army of demonic angels on horses trying to attack and come after us as we ran off the property for our lives.  As we were running I turned and saw that through the blackness of the clouds, the mass of demonic angels on horses coming after us, suddenly there was like a parting of the seas and an army of white angels on white horses came and cleared the path and lifted us up and into safety.

For me, the murder I saw happening can be both in our natural families and I believe also in the church of God, not necessarily in the physical but in the spiritual, in our hearts.

Another vision I saw was that as I shared testimony to other christians, the weakness in them suddenly overtook them and they tried to kill me.  Those weaknesses could be things like jealousy, comparison etc. and when they come up in us we then turn and hate our brother or sister that we are comparing or jealous with instead of rejoicing with those who rejoice.

So from this vision there were two things:
  1. Firstly we cannot say we love God and hate our brother or sister. 
  • John 3:14  "We know that we have passed from death to life because we love our brothers.  The one who does not love remains in death.  Anyone who hates a brother or sister is a murderer and you know that no murderer has eternal life residing in him".
  • 1 John 4:20  "Whoever claims to love God, yet hates a brother or sister is a liar.  For whoever does not love their brother and sister whom they have seen cannot love God whom they have not seen."
  • Matt 10:36  "A man's enemies will be the members of his own household.  Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me..."

  1. There is an army rising up and we do not need to fear as the Lord will lift us up out of the situations that we may find ourselves in. 
  • Psalm 18 v3  "I called to the Lord, who is worth of praise, and I have been saved from my enemies.....
    v9  "He parted the heavens and came down; dark clouds were under his feet.
    He mounted the cherubim and flew;he soared on the wings of the wind.
    He made darkness his covering, his canopy around him - the dark rain clouds of the sky.
    Out of the brightness of his presence clouds advanced, with hailstones and bolts of lightning.
    The Lord thundered from heaven, the voice of the Most High resounded.
    He shot his arrows and scattered the enemy, with great bots of lightning he routed them.
    The valleys of the sea were exposed and the foundations of the earth laid bare at your rebuke, Lord at the blast of breath from your nostrils.
    He reached down from on high and took hold of me; he drew me out of deep waters.
    He rescued me from my powerful enemy, from my foes, who were too strong for me.
    They confronted me in the day of my disaster, but the Lord was my support.
    He brought me out into a spacious place, he rescued me because he delighted in me.
    v11 " There is an army rising up!
For many of us we are confronted with the enemy in various ways and sometimes that is by those closest to us.  But we need to remember our fight isn't against flesh and blood, but against spiritual principalities.  Our war isn't with the people, its with the powers of darkness.
We need to be a people who are quick to forgive, to release the Love of God into situations, the mercy of God, the grace of God.  Its easy to continue to be hurt and walk away, its harder to forgive those who hurt you and continue to walk in relationship with them.

How do we do this?  Praise is like a weapon for us.  Praise starts to see things from God's perspective.  Praise turns our focus back from the situations that are occurring and back to God where we see our God who is more than able to defend us, to protect us, to justify us, when we cannot do it ourselves.  Praise is where we remember that God rends the heavens and comes to our aid.

So I encourage you to be alert at this time and to use the weapons the Lord has already given us.  To be strong and courageous and to not be afraid or be overcome by evil and to see our families or those people who may hurt us through the Lords eyes.  Hurt people hurt people, so chances are those people who are hurting you are actually just hurt people and need the love and healing that you have to give them.

Isaiah 35:3,5  
"Strengthen the feeble hands, 
Steady the knees that give way, say to those with fearful hearts.
Be strong, do not fear, your God will come,

 "Then the eyes of the blind will be open and the ears of the deaf unstopped
Then the lame will leap like a deer and the mute tongue shout for joy.
Water will gush forth in the wilderness and streams in the desert
The burning sand will become a pool, the thirsty ground bubbling springs...."











Popular posts from this blog

Latest Prayer Update

Since writing last – We continue to pray about the tent meeting but the Lord seems to continue to have that on hold as I believe he has another way of doing the same thing but in a new way where the whole body will be used and so we wait until all the pieces come together.   Please be patient with us in this. Africa – We continue to have words given to us about Africa and so the Lord is definitely talking about Africa but he seems to be widening the vision with it all, not just Malawi.   It seems more like at this stage visiting a number of African Countries wherever the Lord leads, empowering people – a bit like the last China trip but for longer and more countries and so too we wait for all the pieces to fit together. He has said to have our bags packed ready to go at a moments notice and so we have done that by faith, there are just a few other things that need to come together to make this possible.    Picton – We were blessed to be part of a team that we...

Expectations and frustrations

Last night I had this dream and I saw myself going up the mountain with my husband and as we went up the mountain to the snow I saw the most beautiful waterfall flowing in the bush and the scenery was just beautiful and as we reached base camp there were many people waiting to go on the ski lift to the mountain but they were having to wait because as I watched the snow was melting so fast because the sun was coming out so strong the the snow was melting like right before your eyes and people were no longer able to ski.  People were getting frustrated because they had come to go skiing and now no longer were able to, but for others like myself I so was enjoying the scenery that because the snow was melting there was so much beauty all around.  At the same time there was aeroplanes flying around doing acrobatic flying in the sky and other people were in stands watching the planes flying around. As I looked at this this morning, I believe we are coming into a time where the ...

Will you play the piano - will you spit and touch a man's toungue?

We had our worship group the other night and to begin with I saw someone playing the playing so I asked if anyone could and would play the piano because that is what I saw happening in the spirit.  I may have been wrong in the what I saw but I stepped out in faith but alas no one stepped forward to play the piano so Jim played it and I believe in this the Lord was teaching us some valuable lessons.  Jim cannot play the piano at all but he was willing to be used. This morning I was reading in Mark 7:32-35  "There some people brought to him a man who was deaf and could hardly talk, and they begged him to place his hand on the man...    Jesus put his fingers into the man's ears.  Then he spit and touched the man's tongue.  He looked up to heaven and with a deep sigh said to him "Ephphatha!" (which means, "Be opened!).  At this the man's ears were opened, his tongue was loosened and he began to speak plainly. I was reminded of the other night ...

Infestation of bugs on the wall....

This morning I had a quick picture the Lord showed me.  We had some bugs on the wall and he showed me it didn't take much to get rid of them, just needed to spray them and they would die.  But as I asked the Lord with Jim in prayer as to where these bugs came from and why they had got into our house, the Lord showed us an area in our lives where we had a little bit of unbelief. I share this picture with you as so easily something small can get into your 'house' like fleas and unless untreated it can become an infestation that is harder to deal with than if you dealt with it straight away.  The Lord showed us an area that needed a slight adjustment in our speaking and in our thinking that had allowed these very subtle if not slightly smiling bugs (deception) into our home.  It was easy to deal with through repentance and realigning our thinking with what the words says and it was no big deal, the bugs were dealt with and killed and our wall once again was made clean...

2 Chronicles 20 The Fear of a King

Yesterday I listened to a wonderful message from the Bethel weekly sermons on the Creative power of Thanksgiving. It was so good and something I talked a little about on Wednesday about giving thanks in all circumstances and how that changes our circumstances.  These are some of my thoughts as I searched the scriptures he brought; He talked from 2 Chron 20 about how Jehosphophat (King) feared the armies that were coming against him. Here was a king who was afraid. That gave me great encouragement right there, if a King can be afraid, then it's okay too if I am. I know for myself I am often afraid of things that I see coming and I don't know how to handle it. Neither did Jehosophophat and so he called all the people together and sought the Lord.  First position in our place of fear is to seek the Lord.  Verse 12 "For we have no power against the great multitude that is coming against us, nor do we know what to do, but our eyes are upon you." So often we don't kn...

GRM Call to prayer - "Who will weep for the Bride?"

Something I realised in my recent trip away to the Canterbury region is again the confirmation and call of my heart to see the bride raised up to be who she is called to be. A pure spotless bride who is ready for her beloved and walking in everything He has promised us as His authority here on the earth.  I realised afresh as I listen to different people, hear and see different reasons as to why people aren't going to church, or perhaps have recently moved churches for some reason, basically peoples hurts and frustrations regarding 'Church', that there is a disconnect in how people see things and how the word of the Lord the bible teaches us in how we ought to love one another and forgive one another.  Hence why we are seeing a 'powerless' church.  The word says that if we bite and devour one another we will be destroyed (Gal 5:15) All of us have a heart and passion, yours might be for the lost, it might be for the single parents, or the sick, etc. but the Lord...