Skip to main content

A Quantum Leap Season for New Zealand

Quantum Leap... a sudden and significant change or increase; something, sudden, spectacular and vitally important, a sudden highly significant advance.... breakthrough!  (taken from Anthony Eddy's declaration booklet )

We are in a season of much change, much shifting, sudden-lies, alignment to the purposes and plans of The Lord.  Be willing to move with what The Lord is doing.  There will be change in many areas, be willing to move with the changes.  And you will see the Glory of The Lord revealed through your obedience to what He is saying and doing.

God is a good God and has good plans for you,  but not only for you but also for this nation and the nations of the world.  New Zealand is a forerunner nation which will take what The Lord reveals to other nations and there will be a 'trading' of the different things that different nations have, that will bring a fullness to the revelation of the glory of The Lord.

Be ready to move with what you believe The Lord is saying, but also in the changes seek the counsel of those around you that carry wisdom and advice from a heavenly perspective and not a worldly perspective, remembering that our God is a God who can do all He said He would do.  We are a people of promise, children and descendants of Abraham and we are called to be blessed but in order to receive that blessing, sometimes we may be asked to step out of our 'homeland', those places of comfort, where we are used to dwelling, and step out of the boat like Peter and see God take our hand and lead us on.  I know this is never easy but in it The Lord he will make the way and he will make it easy in its right time.  Don't try to run ahead of the promises of God, let him lead you by His peace.  He is not one who comes with pressure, stress and so much challenge that you feel you can't do it, but he comes in a way that gently encourages you, pushes you on, and takes you by the hand.  It may feel at times like a huge step of faith but He will come in that place and you will be amazed at what The Lord will do through you as you step out.

I believe we are in for exciting and challenging times and it's a time that we need to know who we are in Christ.  Our 'identity' as a christian will be challenged but strengthened in the process of it all if we stand firm in who we are in Christ and what His word says.  There are winds of crisis coming and its important that we hold onto what is good, that we stand firm using the weapons of our warfare as found in Eph 6.  We are in a war, a war for our children, our families, relationships, for truth and integrity etc.  We may not feel like we are in a 'war' as known by the world, but we are in a war to see Heaven here on the earth released that will change the world we live in, one of reconciliation, restoration, healing, of hope, of faith.

As a Christian we have the answer that so many are crying out for right now, and I encourage you to stand in boldness and in faith and declare the truth to situations, to people, to this nation.  Our God is good and He loves all His children and His desire is that none perish.  Pray, Pray, Pray for those around you, pray for the situations that you know about that need a touch from The Lord and see Him answer your prayers.  But not only pray but also act if you are able to help those people you see in need as we are a people not just of talk but of action.
God answers your prayers - just believe!  And He just loves to honour those who honour him and you will not be put to shame as you trust in Him.(Psalm 25)

Many many blessings in this season!

Popular posts from this blog

Latest Prayer Update

Since writing last – We continue to pray about the tent meeting but the Lord seems to continue to have that on hold as I believe he has another way of doing the same thing but in a new way where the whole body will be used and so we wait until all the pieces come together.   Please be patient with us in this. Africa – We continue to have words given to us about Africa and so the Lord is definitely talking about Africa but he seems to be widening the vision with it all, not just Malawi.   It seems more like at this stage visiting a number of African Countries wherever the Lord leads, empowering people – a bit like the last China trip but for longer and more countries and so too we wait for all the pieces to fit together. He has said to have our bags packed ready to go at a moments notice and so we have done that by faith, there are just a few other things that need to come together to make this possible.    Picton – We were blessed to be part of a team that we...

Will you play the piano - will you spit and touch a man's toungue?

We had our worship group the other night and to begin with I saw someone playing the playing so I asked if anyone could and would play the piano because that is what I saw happening in the spirit.  I may have been wrong in the what I saw but I stepped out in faith but alas no one stepped forward to play the piano so Jim played it and I believe in this the Lord was teaching us some valuable lessons.  Jim cannot play the piano at all but he was willing to be used. This morning I was reading in Mark 7:32-35  "There some people brought to him a man who was deaf and could hardly talk, and they begged him to place his hand on the man...    Jesus put his fingers into the man's ears.  Then he spit and touched the man's tongue.  He looked up to heaven and with a deep sigh said to him "Ephphatha!" (which means, "Be opened!).  At this the man's ears were opened, his tongue was loosened and he began to speak plainly. I was reminded of the other night ...

2 Chronicles 20 The Fear of a King

Yesterday I listened to a wonderful message from the Bethel weekly sermons on the Creative power of Thanksgiving. It was so good and something I talked a little about on Wednesday about giving thanks in all circumstances and how that changes our circumstances.  These are some of my thoughts as I searched the scriptures he brought; He talked from 2 Chron 20 about how Jehosphophat (King) feared the armies that were coming against him. Here was a king who was afraid. That gave me great encouragement right there, if a King can be afraid, then it's okay too if I am. I know for myself I am often afraid of things that I see coming and I don't know how to handle it. Neither did Jehosophophat and so he called all the people together and sought the Lord.  First position in our place of fear is to seek the Lord.  Verse 12 "For we have no power against the great multitude that is coming against us, nor do we know what to do, but our eyes are upon you." So often we don't kn...

GRM Call to prayer - "Who will weep for the Bride?"

Something I realised in my recent trip away to the Canterbury region is again the confirmation and call of my heart to see the bride raised up to be who she is called to be. A pure spotless bride who is ready for her beloved and walking in everything He has promised us as His authority here on the earth.  I realised afresh as I listen to different people, hear and see different reasons as to why people aren't going to church, or perhaps have recently moved churches for some reason, basically peoples hurts and frustrations regarding 'Church', that there is a disconnect in how people see things and how the word of the Lord the bible teaches us in how we ought to love one another and forgive one another.  Hence why we are seeing a 'powerless' church.  The word says that if we bite and devour one another we will be destroyed (Gal 5:15) All of us have a heart and passion, yours might be for the lost, it might be for the single parents, or the sick, etc. but the Lord...

Assuming motives can be dangerous.

Reading 2 Sam 10 this morning and what struck me was how something so simple that was supposed to bless and encourage someone, can be totally taken the wrong way and in that, cause major damage. In this story King David is wanting to express kindness to Hanun whose father had died.   But Hanna’s nobles, those close around him, spoke to him and suggested that in fact he wasn’t wanting to express sympathy at the death of his father, but rather exploring and spying out the city in order to overthrow it.   Because of this, they attack those who are sent on behalf of King David and shame them and in return, David retaliates. Ki ng David’s heart was to bless and to honour another King, but after that King Hanun listened to those around him, who planted thoughts other than those of David’s, and in the process caused a war. How often do we not take things as face value but try to work something out according to the way we see it, rather than perhaps the way i...

Expectations and frustrations

Last night I had this dream and I saw myself going up the mountain with my husband and as we went up the mountain to the snow I saw the most beautiful waterfall flowing in the bush and the scenery was just beautiful and as we reached base camp there were many people waiting to go on the ski lift to the mountain but they were having to wait because as I watched the snow was melting so fast because the sun was coming out so strong the the snow was melting like right before your eyes and people were no longer able to ski.  People were getting frustrated because they had come to go skiing and now no longer were able to, but for others like myself I so was enjoying the scenery that because the snow was melting there was so much beauty all around.  At the same time there was aeroplanes flying around doing acrobatic flying in the sky and other people were in stands watching the planes flying around. As I looked at this this morning, I believe we are coming into a time where the ...