Skip to main content

"The water is rising like never seen before in the Waikato in May"

Yesterday afternoon these words ran before me;

"The water is rising like never seen before in the Waikato in May".

Then after that I had this vision where a fighter plane fell to pieces in front of me and crashed to the ground with parts going everywhere.  I saw the pilot fleeing for his life with two children and hiding underground for protection with other fighter planes that too were hidden.  It was a scary frantic time in the vision and I was having to avoid the damage from the plane and hide so as not to get hurt.

For me, waters represent The Holy Spirit, the presence of God.   'May' can represent increase but it may also mean the time in which we see it happen.  From what I am seeing and believing for, I believe there is going to be an increase of the presence of God like never seen before, which is exciting but it will also bring a  challenge with it, as seen by my vision that followed the words.

And in this time of testing I believe ministries/people may fall, but for those that hide in the shadow of the Almighty and rest and trust in Him and His word, will be alright.  There were two children which can represent witness, testimony, division or separation and I believe we are coming into a time where there will be division but that we as a body of Christ we need to stand together and help each other.  In the vision I saw this pilot fleeing, but I saw that other fighter pilots were helping him to safety.  We cannot afford to leave our brother or sister stranded as they come under attack, but we must come alongside and help them find the way to the place of safety, to the protection of the Lord, to the place of hiding which is found only in Him.  Hidden in the shadow of his wing.  We must not judge or we too will be judged, we must help people come into the Lords protection.  In the time of testing, stuff will rise in us that we did not know was there,  but when it does rise, please, as a body of Christ, believers together, do not judge it, as the Lord is bringing healing to people and setting them free.  Allow for God to do what he needs to, to see people free.  Be patient with each other.  Give grace to each other.

For myself I know that when the "Glory of the Lord" has been released in all its fullness, there have been people who through lack of understanding and knowledge (christian people) who have risen and judged me and thrown words or arrows at me, either in the physical or the spiritual, but the Lord has been my protection, my strong tower, my fortress and I find myself hidden in the shadow of his wing, totally protected by Him as I trust him to be my deliverer.   At the same time it has been an exciting time as I have seen people set free in the Lord in a way I only dreamed about.  So although there have been the people that have tried to attack me, there have been far more people who have been blessed through what God has done, as His Glory has been allowed to be released.

I believe we are in for exciting times in the body of Christ where lives are going to be changed and transformed so powerfully as the Glory of God is released over our nation and yet at the same time there will be the attack of the enemy that is wanting to take down any that will stand for Christ no matter how it looks.
I know for myself I am certainly aware and to be honest a little 'fearful', of what is coming and am asking the Lord for courage and the boldness that is found only in Him.  And I have experienced a supernatural boldness in times of this, like that of Stephen found in the book of Acts and a joy that far outweighs and exceeds any attack that the enemy brings.

I read this a few days ago in Jeremiah 32:38 -41 and it spoke to me "They will be my people, and I will be their God.  I will give them singleness of heart and action, so that they will always fear me for their own good and the good of their children after them.  I will make an everlasting covenant with them:  I will never stop doing good to them, and I will inspire them to fear me, so that they will never turn away from me.  I will rejoice in going them good and will assuredly plant them in this land with all my heart and soul".

There is a 'fear in the Lord' that is good and I believe the Lord is releasing in His Glory, a Holy fear of Him, a fear that leads us to him, not away from Him.   He is love and all his gifts to us are good and so although there may be some testing times ahead, it will be for our good and not only for our good, but also for the generations to come.

Psalm 91: "He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.  I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God in whom I trust."  Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence.  He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.  You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day.......v9 If you make the Most High your dwelling - even the Lord, who is my refuge - then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent.  For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways;"

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have time for breakfast?

I had this dream last night where I saw my sister busy working in her restaurant.  She had advertised in the paper and she was so busy she had no time for her family.  I was sitting eating breakfast with my other sister feeling almost lazy in comparison with the first sister, but knowing that I was not lazy, but busy too in a different way.  I had no idea when she would have time for her family.  She was doing what she loved, she was bringing people into her restaurant and it was going really well, but her family life was suffering. In pondering on this, it speaks for itself really.  But added to that is that we can often compare with one another or judge one another in the way things are being done.  I think regularly of Nehemiah these days and how we are all called to rebuild the wall, but we all have different parts of the wall we are called to build and look after and each part is important to the whole wall.  So lets please as a body of Christ, ...

Latest Prayer Update

Since writing last – We continue to pray about the tent meeting but the Lord seems to continue to have that on hold as I believe he has another way of doing the same thing but in a new way where the whole body will be used and so we wait until all the pieces come together.   Please be patient with us in this. Africa – We continue to have words given to us about Africa and so the Lord is definitely talking about Africa but he seems to be widening the vision with it all, not just Malawi.   It seems more like at this stage visiting a number of African Countries wherever the Lord leads, empowering people – a bit like the last China trip but for longer and more countries and so too we wait for all the pieces to fit together. He has said to have our bags packed ready to go at a moments notice and so we have done that by faith, there are just a few other things that need to come together to make this possible.    Picton – We were blessed to be part of a team that we...

Will you play the piano - will you spit and touch a man's toungue?

We had our worship group the other night and to begin with I saw someone playing the playing so I asked if anyone could and would play the piano because that is what I saw happening in the spirit.  I may have been wrong in the what I saw but I stepped out in faith but alas no one stepped forward to play the piano so Jim played it and I believe in this the Lord was teaching us some valuable lessons.  Jim cannot play the piano at all but he was willing to be used. This morning I was reading in Mark 7:32-35  "There some people brought to him a man who was deaf and could hardly talk, and they begged him to place his hand on the man...    Jesus put his fingers into the man's ears.  Then he spit and touched the man's tongue.  He looked up to heaven and with a deep sigh said to him "Ephphatha!" (which means, "Be opened!).  At this the man's ears were opened, his tongue was loosened and he began to speak plainly. I was reminded of the other night ...

Moving on from Bulawayo to Mozambique

Dear friends, It has been an interesting time here and the last few days the helper in the house has brought us her relatives and friends to pray for, so plenty of opportunity to impart what the Lord is saying to people and pray for them in their situations.  Walking into town this morning we came across a girl who had been having seizures  what we believe for several hours and needing medical attention lying on the path.  She was not conscious and it was quite scarey at one point, but  as we began praying for her saw life come back into her eyes and see her respond so that was encouraging. We believe it is now time for us to move on from here and so we have booked a bus heading to Harare the captial of Zimbabwe and then onto Mutare which is the boarder town of Mozambique and then onto Chimoio where we will stay with some friends that we met in South Africa who are working in Mozambique.  So we catch a bus on Thursday morning and hopefully will be in Chimoio...

2 Chronicles 20 The Fear of a King

Yesterday I listened to a wonderful message from the Bethel weekly sermons on the Creative power of Thanksgiving. It was so good and something I talked a little about on Wednesday about giving thanks in all circumstances and how that changes our circumstances.  These are some of my thoughts as I searched the scriptures he brought; He talked from 2 Chron 20 about how Jehosphophat (King) feared the armies that were coming against him. Here was a king who was afraid. That gave me great encouragement right there, if a King can be afraid, then it's okay too if I am. I know for myself I am often afraid of things that I see coming and I don't know how to handle it. Neither did Jehosophophat and so he called all the people together and sought the Lord.  First position in our place of fear is to seek the Lord.  Verse 12 "For we have no power against the great multitude that is coming against us, nor do we know what to do, but our eyes are upon you." So often we don't kn...

Assuming motives can be dangerous.

Reading 2 Sam 10 this morning and what struck me was how something so simple that was supposed to bless and encourage someone, can be totally taken the wrong way and in that, cause major damage. In this story King David is wanting to express kindness to Hanun whose father had died.   But Hanna’s nobles, those close around him, spoke to him and suggested that in fact he wasn’t wanting to express sympathy at the death of his father, but rather exploring and spying out the city in order to overthrow it.   Because of this, they attack those who are sent on behalf of King David and shame them and in return, David retaliates. Ki ng David’s heart was to bless and to honour another King, but after that King Hanun listened to those around him, who planted thoughts other than those of David’s, and in the process caused a war. How often do we not take things as face value but try to work something out according to the way we see it, rather than perhaps the way i...