Skip to main content

Four visions I share this morning:

  1. Rubbish & Fruitfulness, 
  2. Spiritual Deception, 
  3. Open Door for Ministry and New Doors, 
  4. Solid food and abundance.

Last night I had a series of visions which I share with you as one may be a word in season for you.  I haven't added scriptures at this point to back them up because I am preaching in church this morning and need to keep going.   But if you want to know more about any of them, or they speak to you, or you want scripture that speaks to all of these (as it does for each situation), then please feel free to email me on sarah@gloryreleaseministries.org and I can pray into with you.

1.    Getting rid of the rubbish.  A time of removal of the things that clutter up your lives. A time where you get rid of things you no longer need, that are broken, no longer working etc in order to become more fruitful.

I saw a picture of a car and trailer going to get rid of the rubbish and man opening a path on the highway in order for you to get through.  I believe God is going to make a way for you to get rid of some of the rubbish, clutter, stuff, you no longer need in your lives.  He is going to lead you to a place in order to get rid what you no longer need so you can be fruitful in what He has called you to do.

2.    Warning – Spiritual deception
I saw an aquarium where there were of all sorts of fish in the water and then I saw a shark trying to break through the glass trying to come in to where we were standing and so I sounded the alarm.  And then I saw a blue snake in the grass and we had to be careful we didn't stand on it. 
There are all sorts of fish in the water but some of them are predators, for example sharks and yet they are in the water with all the other fish.  So too in the spirit, there are all sorts in Christ, especially in the 'heavenly' arena and the exploration of the things in heavenly places.  But the word of God says they come dressed in an angel of light.  They look good and sound good on the outside, but their hearts are wicked and intent on causing harm.  And like the blue snake, blue often represents heavenly things, but a blue snake to me hidden in the grass is one of deception.

We need to be careful of spiritual deception.  Some ways I safeguard myself against spiritual deception that may be helpful for you;

·      “I am hearing more about Jesus or about angels?”
·      “Is what I am learning leading me into a deeper more Christ like nature, which is righteousness, peace and joy in the Kingdom of God”
·      Does this make me come across more spiritual than other people and something they can’t easily attain to without ‘works’?
·      Can the ‘ordinary’ ‘simple’ person receive the same?
·      If I share this with a non-believer, would it lead them to Christ?
·      Is love of God and of others at the centre of it?
·      Can they confess that Jesus Christ was born of the flesh?
·      Are they able to forgive those who have hurt them?
·      Are the people who are teaching this able to submit to authority and walking with others in the body of Christ, in fellowship with good Godly people of good reputation?


3.    The water has risen and you can no longer walk on the path you once wanted too.

 I saw this picture of someone heading down to a jetty but others couldn’t go because there was no path back, and the water had overtaken the path.
Others could still go there but there were others who no longer could.
The jetty being a ‘preaching platform’ and I believe God is going to open up a door for someone to walk through.  I believe there is a big door about to open for someone who desires to come alongside a big ministry in which you will join them and come alongside them as they minister.
But also for those who once desired these things, don't become jealous as God has moved you on to new things and you can no longer go back to the 'old wineskin' so to speak, he has new things for you to walk in.


4.    Shop - Solid Food
Going into a shop for some food and needing something more than just crisps, needed some ‘solid food’.  All they had was a bacon and egg pie so bought the bacon and egg pie.
·      Junk food, fleshly desires,
·      Solid food, the word of God.
Once you have had the solid food, you can’t go back on milk.   God wants you to eat of His word, of His solid food that will fill you, restore you and refresh you.  When you eat of the fleshly desires, it is short lived, and profits nothing but His word will bring life and life abundantly.


Popular posts from this blog

Latest Prayer Update

Since writing last – We continue to pray about the tent meeting but the Lord seems to continue to have that on hold as I believe he has another way of doing the same thing but in a new way where the whole body will be used and so we wait until all the pieces come together.   Please be patient with us in this. Africa – We continue to have words given to us about Africa and so the Lord is definitely talking about Africa but he seems to be widening the vision with it all, not just Malawi.   It seems more like at this stage visiting a number of African Countries wherever the Lord leads, empowering people – a bit like the last China trip but for longer and more countries and so too we wait for all the pieces to fit together. He has said to have our bags packed ready to go at a moments notice and so we have done that by faith, there are just a few other things that need to come together to make this possible.    Picton – We were blessed to be part of a team that we...

Will you play the piano - will you spit and touch a man's toungue?

We had our worship group the other night and to begin with I saw someone playing the playing so I asked if anyone could and would play the piano because that is what I saw happening in the spirit.  I may have been wrong in the what I saw but I stepped out in faith but alas no one stepped forward to play the piano so Jim played it and I believe in this the Lord was teaching us some valuable lessons.  Jim cannot play the piano at all but he was willing to be used. This morning I was reading in Mark 7:32-35  "There some people brought to him a man who was deaf and could hardly talk, and they begged him to place his hand on the man...    Jesus put his fingers into the man's ears.  Then he spit and touched the man's tongue.  He looked up to heaven and with a deep sigh said to him "Ephphatha!" (which means, "Be opened!).  At this the man's ears were opened, his tongue was loosened and he began to speak plainly. I was reminded of the other night ...

2 Chronicles 20 The Fear of a King

Yesterday I listened to a wonderful message from the Bethel weekly sermons on the Creative power of Thanksgiving. It was so good and something I talked a little about on Wednesday about giving thanks in all circumstances and how that changes our circumstances.  These are some of my thoughts as I searched the scriptures he brought; He talked from 2 Chron 20 about how Jehosphophat (King) feared the armies that were coming against him. Here was a king who was afraid. That gave me great encouragement right there, if a King can be afraid, then it's okay too if I am. I know for myself I am often afraid of things that I see coming and I don't know how to handle it. Neither did Jehosophophat and so he called all the people together and sought the Lord.  First position in our place of fear is to seek the Lord.  Verse 12 "For we have no power against the great multitude that is coming against us, nor do we know what to do, but our eyes are upon you." So often we don't kn...

GRM Call to prayer - "Who will weep for the Bride?"

Something I realised in my recent trip away to the Canterbury region is again the confirmation and call of my heart to see the bride raised up to be who she is called to be. A pure spotless bride who is ready for her beloved and walking in everything He has promised us as His authority here on the earth.  I realised afresh as I listen to different people, hear and see different reasons as to why people aren't going to church, or perhaps have recently moved churches for some reason, basically peoples hurts and frustrations regarding 'Church', that there is a disconnect in how people see things and how the word of the Lord the bible teaches us in how we ought to love one another and forgive one another.  Hence why we are seeing a 'powerless' church.  The word says that if we bite and devour one another we will be destroyed (Gal 5:15) All of us have a heart and passion, yours might be for the lost, it might be for the single parents, or the sick, etc. but the Lord...

Assuming motives can be dangerous.

Reading 2 Sam 10 this morning and what struck me was how something so simple that was supposed to bless and encourage someone, can be totally taken the wrong way and in that, cause major damage. In this story King David is wanting to express kindness to Hanun whose father had died.   But Hanna’s nobles, those close around him, spoke to him and suggested that in fact he wasn’t wanting to express sympathy at the death of his father, but rather exploring and spying out the city in order to overthrow it.   Because of this, they attack those who are sent on behalf of King David and shame them and in return, David retaliates. Ki ng David’s heart was to bless and to honour another King, but after that King Hanun listened to those around him, who planted thoughts other than those of David’s, and in the process caused a war. How often do we not take things as face value but try to work something out according to the way we see it, rather than perhaps the way i...

Expectations and frustrations

Last night I had this dream and I saw myself going up the mountain with my husband and as we went up the mountain to the snow I saw the most beautiful waterfall flowing in the bush and the scenery was just beautiful and as we reached base camp there were many people waiting to go on the ski lift to the mountain but they were having to wait because as I watched the snow was melting so fast because the sun was coming out so strong the the snow was melting like right before your eyes and people were no longer able to ski.  People were getting frustrated because they had come to go skiing and now no longer were able to, but for others like myself I so was enjoying the scenery that because the snow was melting there was so much beauty all around.  At the same time there was aeroplanes flying around doing acrobatic flying in the sky and other people were in stands watching the planes flying around. As I looked at this this morning, I believe we are coming into a time where the ...