Skip to main content

Change is coming and it will happen quickly

March 17 2018 Stuff.co.nz had a headline that I posted on Facebook, it read:
"Change is coming and it will happen quickly" and I said that was a prophetic headline if ever I saw it.  Unbeknown the change that was about to come for Glory Release Ministries, Jim and myself.

Psalm 16 :11
"You make known the path of life
you will fill me with joy in your presence
with eternal pleasures at your right hand."

What an interesting two weeks - two weeks of provision, of open doors, of favour, of stepping over the chicken line, of leaning on what we have seen and heard by faith, of moving with the wind of the spirit.  And yet its been years of waiting, and like the movie "I can only Imagine"  what was written in ten minutes that became a song, was a lifetime in the making.  For Jim and I - the things that we have seen start to begin to happen is a lifetime of learning, growing, waiting, trusting, believing, stepping in by faith and also things sometimes seem to suddenly happen but there is a backdrop to the movie that is unfolding before you.

Just to note:
  • It's the end of the financial year March 31    (New Financial Year)
  • It's Easter weekend     (Death and resurrection)
  • It's End of Daylight savings    (time is changing)
  • It's the end of GRM being based of home ministry into the public beginnings of the Glory Release Resource Centre into the wider community.

Gods timing - Gods perfect plan as we walk with him and trust in him and wait for him which really in essence is waiting for us to be who we are called to be and to walk as he created us to be.

Yesterday as we were praying the Lord reminded me that I would not necessarily know the steps before me until I need to know.  We as a people and body of Christ are not called to worry about tomorrow and yet so often we are making plans and trying to make them happen and yet tomorrow could change everything.  We make plans and say "If it is the Lords will, we will do this or that".  So we learn to let go when the winds of the spirit change. When the cloud is moving, we move with it.

And so suddenly at this stage we have a new step - for now.  

The offices, training and equipping, will from the 3rd of April be running out of 16 Greenwood Street, Hamilton.

This is we believe a temporary relocation for however long the Lord would have this door open before he opens the next door because the Lord keeps saying it will grow and we will need bigger premises.  But in the meantime we are blessed with this provision which in itself is a miracle.  There are so many spiritual and practical shifts in this change, a time of growing and stretching in a new way, challenges we have never needed to face before now so many new things to learn, to believe by faith for.

So on a practical note: we need office furniture, chairs, tables, office room dividers etc etc.  So if you have anything like this hanging around and you would like to donate/lend to GRM we would love to chat with you.  Also financially there are many more needs associated with running an office, insurances etc and if this is something the Lord would have you help with then please check out the donations page.  We also need prayer with every arena as change happens.

We are so very grateful as we see the hand of God on this, but not just in the building but in the whole bigger picture the Lord is doing in the Spirit, in our nation, in preparation for the move of God that I believe has hit our nation and the need for training and equipping the saints is going to come because of it.

We thank you once again for all your support and encouragement not just today but over the years as we have journeyed together by faith into all that God has.



 

Popular posts from this blog

Latest Prayer Update

Since writing last – We continue to pray about the tent meeting but the Lord seems to continue to have that on hold as I believe he has another way of doing the same thing but in a new way where the whole body will be used and so we wait until all the pieces come together.   Please be patient with us in this. Africa – We continue to have words given to us about Africa and so the Lord is definitely talking about Africa but he seems to be widening the vision with it all, not just Malawi.   It seems more like at this stage visiting a number of African Countries wherever the Lord leads, empowering people – a bit like the last China trip but for longer and more countries and so too we wait for all the pieces to fit together. He has said to have our bags packed ready to go at a moments notice and so we have done that by faith, there are just a few other things that need to come together to make this possible.    Picton – We were blessed to be part of a team that we...

Do you have time for breakfast?

I had this dream last night where I saw my sister busy working in her restaurant.  She had advertised in the paper and she was so busy she had no time for her family.  I was sitting eating breakfast with my other sister feeling almost lazy in comparison with the first sister, but knowing that I was not lazy, but busy too in a different way.  I had no idea when she would have time for her family.  She was doing what she loved, she was bringing people into her restaurant and it was going really well, but her family life was suffering. In pondering on this, it speaks for itself really.  But added to that is that we can often compare with one another or judge one another in the way things are being done.  I think regularly of Nehemiah these days and how we are all called to rebuild the wall, but we all have different parts of the wall we are called to build and look after and each part is important to the whole wall.  So lets please as a body of Christ, ...

Will you play the piano - will you spit and touch a man's toungue?

We had our worship group the other night and to begin with I saw someone playing the playing so I asked if anyone could and would play the piano because that is what I saw happening in the spirit.  I may have been wrong in the what I saw but I stepped out in faith but alas no one stepped forward to play the piano so Jim played it and I believe in this the Lord was teaching us some valuable lessons.  Jim cannot play the piano at all but he was willing to be used. This morning I was reading in Mark 7:32-35  "There some people brought to him a man who was deaf and could hardly talk, and they begged him to place his hand on the man...    Jesus put his fingers into the man's ears.  Then he spit and touched the man's tongue.  He looked up to heaven and with a deep sigh said to him "Ephphatha!" (which means, "Be opened!).  At this the man's ears were opened, his tongue was loosened and he began to speak plainly. I was reminded of the other night ...

2 Chronicles 20 The Fear of a King

Yesterday I listened to a wonderful message from the Bethel weekly sermons on the Creative power of Thanksgiving. It was so good and something I talked a little about on Wednesday about giving thanks in all circumstances and how that changes our circumstances.  These are some of my thoughts as I searched the scriptures he brought; He talked from 2 Chron 20 about how Jehosphophat (King) feared the armies that were coming against him. Here was a king who was afraid. That gave me great encouragement right there, if a King can be afraid, then it's okay too if I am. I know for myself I am often afraid of things that I see coming and I don't know how to handle it. Neither did Jehosophophat and so he called all the people together and sought the Lord.  First position in our place of fear is to seek the Lord.  Verse 12 "For we have no power against the great multitude that is coming against us, nor do we know what to do, but our eyes are upon you." So often we don't kn...

Expectations and frustrations

Last night I had this dream and I saw myself going up the mountain with my husband and as we went up the mountain to the snow I saw the most beautiful waterfall flowing in the bush and the scenery was just beautiful and as we reached base camp there were many people waiting to go on the ski lift to the mountain but they were having to wait because as I watched the snow was melting so fast because the sun was coming out so strong the the snow was melting like right before your eyes and people were no longer able to ski.  People were getting frustrated because they had come to go skiing and now no longer were able to, but for others like myself I so was enjoying the scenery that because the snow was melting there was so much beauty all around.  At the same time there was aeroplanes flying around doing acrobatic flying in the sky and other people were in stands watching the planes flying around. As I looked at this this morning, I believe we are coming into a time where the ...

GRM Call to prayer - "Who will weep for the Bride?"

Something I realised in my recent trip away to the Canterbury region is again the confirmation and call of my heart to see the bride raised up to be who she is called to be. A pure spotless bride who is ready for her beloved and walking in everything He has promised us as His authority here on the earth.  I realised afresh as I listen to different people, hear and see different reasons as to why people aren't going to church, or perhaps have recently moved churches for some reason, basically peoples hurts and frustrations regarding 'Church', that there is a disconnect in how people see things and how the word of the Lord the bible teaches us in how we ought to love one another and forgive one another.  Hence why we are seeing a 'powerless' church.  The word says that if we bite and devour one another we will be destroyed (Gal 5:15) All of us have a heart and passion, yours might be for the lost, it might be for the single parents, or the sick, etc. but the Lord...