Thank you to all who prayed, financially supported and encouraged us on this trip. It was a great trip with new opportunities opening up for future trips, people healed, delivered, set free and encouraged and the most encouraging for us was to be able to help support in the rebuilding of churches and lives after the devastating cyclone. If you would like a picture view of it, please check out the video below.
Missions Trip to Mozambique 2020
There is opportunity to be a part of the team to go to Mozambique in May 2020. If you are interested, please contact Sarah to register your interest. More details will follow.
Gal 2:10 "All they asked was that we should continue to remember the poor, the very thing I had been eager to do all along".
The Lord has had us involved with four communities and countries, but would like to see not just the 'spiritual' side grow, but also to be able to help them with some of their practical needs. Each community has specific areas that we would like to be able to help them in. If you would like to sow financially to help any of these, please see the donations page referencing your donation to that Country. If you would like more specific information contact the office. Thank you.
Mozambique - Maforga Orphanage, Bible College and church
Kenya - Orphanage, Widows and Children going to school
India - Orphanage
China - Amdo Tibetan
Matt 28:18-20 The Great Commission - "Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
God's desire throughout all of scripture, both Old Testament and New Testament has always been outward focused, always been 'missional', always been in seeing people come into relationship with himself. And as Christians our call is also the same call as Jesus is to go into all the world making disciples of all nations. Whether we go outside our door to our neighbour, in our workplace, or to another town, another nation, we are all called to go and make disciples of all nations.
1. There are many reasons why to do a short term missions trip but essentially it opens your eyes to things that you have not seen or experienced, it enlarges your world view.
2. It challenges you to step out of the box that you may find yourself in without even realising it.
3. Often short term missions trips depending on what you are doing, tend to be more about what the Lord is showing you and teaching you personally in your relationship with Him.
4. Also it gives opportunity for learning within a team environment which in itself shows you things about yourself and how you deal with people.
5. It is also a blessing to be able to bless, refresh and bring things to those people who you are going to.
There are a lot of benefits of doing a short term missions trip and I have only listed a few that just come to mind.
Short term mission trips have many benefits and so we would encourage you that if you have never done a short term missions trip then we would suggest you pray about whether or not the Lord would have you be involved in one.
We have many resources we can point you towards, different mission organisations, different countries, different connections, so if you are interested at all please feel free to chat with us all the different options out there.